[H]ardOCP has a review of what looks to be a pretty decent mid-range motherboard.
[H]ardOCP – ASUS P8P67 Pro New B3 Revision Motherboard Review.
I’m digging the new look of their site too!
While this is not a super-inexpensive board, it really is not set up to be. It has a very solid feature set, a deep and easy to use UEFI BIOS for enthusiasts, and as you see is no slouch when it comes to overclocking.
Nvidia GeForce 280.26 Drivers. See the download page for Release Notes.
This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
New reader inspired article up:
Ditch Those CD’s! A Guide To Using USB Flash Drives
Page 1 – Article Intro, Flash Drive Booting, Advanced USB Drive Formatting
Page 2 – Install Windows 7 or Windows Vista From A USB Flash Drive
Page 3 – Install Windows XP From A USB Flash Drive
Page 4 – Install a Linux Operating From A USB Flash Drive or Boot from one or more Linux Live CD’s on a USB Flash Drive
Page 5 – Utility And Rescue Bootable USB Flash Drive
Page 6 – Portable Apps And USB Flash Drive PC Toolbox
Page 7 – What I Use & Other USB Info
Available for XP, Vista, and Seven. Linux drivers not updated as of this writing.
I’ve got a new article up: SSD Tweak Guide (sort of)
Please use that articles comment section.
File Name : SBXF_PCDRV_XPVT_LB_2_18_0015.exe
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
* Sound Blaster X-Fi
Resolves the following issues:
* System taking more than two minutes to shut down.
* PowerDVD® DX 8.3 (Dell® version) not working properly.
* Passthrough of Dolby®/DTS® audio to an external decoder not working with Windows Media Player 12.
* Microsoft Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit with Service Pack 1 or higher, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition or Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2004 or later
* Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above