Available for XP, Vista, and Seven. Linux drivers not updated as of this writing.
I’ve got a new article up: SSD Tweak Guide (sort of)
Please use that articles comment section.
File Name : SBXF_PCDRV_XPVT_LB_2_18_0015.exe
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
* Sound Blaster X-Fi
Resolves the following issues:
* System taking more than two minutes to shut down.
* PowerDVD® DX 8.3 (Dell® version) not working properly.
* Passthrough of Dolby®/DTS® audio to an external decoder not working with Windows Media Player 12.
* Microsoft Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit with Service Pack 1 or higher, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition or Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2004 or later
* Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
Download, be sure to download the Release Notes PDF too.
This firmware update tool provides the latest firmware for the following Intel SSDs in all capacities:
- Intel® X25-M/X18-M SATA SSD on 50nm (black case) – updates to FW version 8820
- Intel® X25-E SATA SSD on 50nm (black case) – updates to FW version 8850
- Intel® X25-M/X18-M SATA SSD on 34nm (silver case) – updates to FW version 02M3
- Intel® X25-V Value SATA SSD on 34nm (silver case) – updates to FW version 02M3
This firmware will enable your SSD to deliver the best performance in your PC. Use this update tool to get the latest production firmware.
Before initiating the Intel SSD firmware update, be sure to read and precisely follow the instructions included in the Firmware Update Guideline, Readme and Release Notes. You may wish to print these instructions for easy reference.
The Readme.txt file includes the SSD firmware update instructions.
If you need any assistance with the firmware update of experience issues please contact Intel Customer Support .
The firmware update process is done at entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to reprogram the firmware, back up or make copies of all important files. If the Intel SSD firmware update process is interrupted, your SSD may not function properly.
ATI Catalyst 10.12 drivers are available for XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
“This is a WHQL-certified driver for the new GeForce GTX 580 and GeForce GTX 460 SE.”
No reason to download if you don’t have one of those cards. Available for XP, Vista, and Seven. Get’em here.
Download: GeForce/ION 260.99 WHQL Drivers
Download: GeForce/ION 260.89 WHQL Drivers