This is the program I use to dual-boot. First update in over 3 years!
Download. Requires registration.
EasyBCD 2.4 (November 28, 2018)
– Fixed: bcdboot paramters in RepairBootDrive call
– Fixed:/NLT crashes on malformed XML translation files
– Fixed: partitions with 64-bit extensions are not supported
– Fixed: Detect <= Windows 7 and disable metro bootloader to prevent hidden boot menu
– Fixed: Statusbar height shrinks when blank under Windows 10
– New: Add autocompletion to all path textboxes
– New: Add Ability to turn on/off hypervisor state for entries
– New: Verify destination of “change boot partition” is at least 75 MiB
– Include Bulgarian in BCD/BOOTMGR locale list
– Include XML validity checks as part of build process
– Custom SWF high-DPI support in EasyBCD
– High-DPI support in EasyBCD setup
– Do not repeatedly apply existing settings when modifying entry attribute
Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10
Download | Release Notes
DRIVER VERSION: 126.96.36.19944
DATE: November 28th,2018
12 newly supported games
I reckon this is also supposed to stop your Win10 October 2018 update from being blocked for older drivers.
Don’t Be Evil and Don’t Be Hypocrites
4,000 Google employees concerned about the U.S.Defense Department’s Project Maven.
Only 1,400 Google employees concerned about Google’s Project Dragonfly, a Chinese censorship program. As of this writing, 514 signed petition. Now we see Google employees actually supporting the censorship efforts in China.
People are seriously arguing that a censored internet is better than no internet. This while we are still discussing Russian trolls influencing our elections with “disinformation and propaganda”. I’m astounded by this nonsensical argument.
Some info here: iVerge – Dueling employee petitions have revealed a deep divide within Google over China