Best Buy Axes Kapersky
Best Buy is pulling internet security software from a Russian company off its shelves and from its website amid outside concerns that Kaspersky Lab could have links to the Russian government…“In light of what we know about Kaspersky Lab and Russia’s cyberattacks on our private and public networks, this is a very sound decision,” said U.S Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.
Vivaldi CEO Calls Out Google
“A monopoly both in search and advertising, Google, unfortunately, shows that they are not able to resist the misuse of power. I am saddened by this makeover of a geeky, positive company into the bully they are in 2017.”
No, It’s Because Your Movies Are Crap
Studios think Rotten Tomatoes ratings are why no one goes to the movies anymore.
It couldn’t be because:
– The movies suck
– Prices on the movie and concessions are ridiculous
– On Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, iTunes, Hulu, Roku, HBO Now. etc.
– People talking during movie
– People talking on phone and texting during movie
– Political / social agendas in movies (and by actors/actresses)
– 7 fracking movie previews before movie
– Ads before movie
Hurricane Irma Donations, Part 1
Many islands in the Caribbean region have been decimated. This is by Tim Duncan, ex-NBA’er of the San Antonio Spurs.